Today is

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Video: Rob Zerban's County Kick-Off Tour!

Impressive turn-outs for Zerban's campaign kick-off.

Excerpt from Zerban's Video Introduction:

There were no stadium tours, no charges to get in, and no PowerPoint presentations! My goal is to show voters what real representation looks like.

I usually get up at 5:30 AM and don't get back until after 10:00 PM, and I enjoy every minute of it. I am used to hard work. My constituents are used to hard work too. They know that hard work pays off and our grassroots work is elevating the debate and building the foundation for a winning race.

We are bringing in Democrats and Independents, but we are also reaching beyond. More Republicans are joining our campaign every day because they understand the GOP and Paul Ryan have abandoned their principles and lost their way. Everyone understands it is time for new leadership.

-- Rob Zerban

No comments:

Post a Comment