ROCK NETROOTS PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE
Thursday, August 17, 2006
This Is A Free Speech Zone
1. This is an open soapbox platform with simple rules.
2. Rock netroots is an online only community platform for south-central Wisconsin Democrats and progressives. Writers are expected to be generally supportive of progressive ideals, and to support Democratic candidates for political office. Rock netroots blog is NOT affiliated with the Democratic Party. Articles, stories and opinion posted here are not representative of the Democratic Party or its candidates.
3. Civility: Please, do not post personal attacks against
members of the community.
4. Editing: Your message, providing it does not meet widely accepted definitions of hate or extreme language will NOT be edited. But, please remember that this is a small community, relative to national blogs. People who are easily offended, or who are not accustomed to having their opinions (including deeply held personal convictions) challenged may not feel entirely comfortable here. A thick skin is necessary to participate on this or any other discussion forum.
5. Copyrights: Do
copy-and-paste entire articles onto this forum. When referencing copyrighted work, post a short excerpt (attribution link or name credit).
6. Due to the relative small size of the community, it is recommended that writers post their work in a pen name or alias, although not necessary. All submissions will be kept strictly confidential.
Bulletin Board entries can be e-mailed to email@example.com, please write "for bulletin" in the subject heading. Thanks
First and Last Name:
Post a Comment