Today is

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fatal Attraction Ends In Draw


The story of the buck and lawn ornament reminded me of the time (about 10 years ago) I saw a buck on Newville Rd. and RT. 59 ram a parked minivan a few times before finally taking off. The owner of the van (still inside) was terrified.

LaCrosse Tribune Excerpt:
Mark Brye, who owns Brye Plumbing in Viroqua, was still laughing about the suicidal buck he found near his elk statue last week.
Sure, the buck lost his life, but the story says both “combatants” were found down and out. I don't think of myself as being overly sensitive, yet for some reason I didn’t find anything in the story to cheer about.

Moral of the story: Never tangle with a real live buck in the rut. Unless you weigh over 600 lbs. You will lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment