Today is

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Feedback

I just found your blog the other day. Congratulations on your content. I don't agree with everything you say, but I do like that you are making an effort to counter balance the clear right wing bias of the local papers.
Thanks.--J.J.
Rock netroots officially began in June of 2006, so it's fairly new. I've had some good feedback so far, like the email above. JJ, if you agreed with all of my rants, I would begin to wonder about you. Thanks for the note.

Great blog! I've added a link to your blog on Blog of the Day under the category of Political. To view the feature of your blog, please visit
Blog of the Day


A voter that CARES. said...
The writer of this article should be ashamed of himself!! He is a perfect example of what is wrong with the two political partys today. Throw lies and mud at the others. He should be kicked off the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment