Today is

Friday, October 09, 2009

Peace Prize Should Have Gone To Voters

Not to take anything away from President Obama, but if the absence of Bush and his war-mongering party affiliates from leadership positions has changed the global atmosphere and outlook for the better, shouldn’t the Nobel Peace prize have gone to the voters of the United States of America?
Chicago Tribune Excerpt:
“I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments, but a recognition of the role of American leadership” in the world, Obama said. “To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures. I will accept this award as a call to action, a call to all nations to confront the common challenges of the 21st Century.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The voters blew their chance for the Peace prize when they voted Bush into his second term. Obama deserved it just for being him.

Post a Comment