Today is

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shocking Corruption Charges Against Illinois Governor

Without elaborating too much here, I’ve had some experience dealing with Chicago politics over the years. With that said, I knew Rod Blagojevich married the daughter of Chicago alderman and ward boss Dick Mell. However, I was unaware Mell and his daughter have not been speaking to each other for several years now ever since Dick called his son-in-law (Rod) a “pay-for-play” politician. That says a lot. When a wolf calls the hyena “overly bloodthirsty,” you know the wolf probably knows what he's talking about. Considering how Chicagoans are immune to political shell-shock, I'm still surprised they didn't seem to pick up on the meaning of Mell's characterization of Rod Blagojevich years ago.

If there’s one thing worse than a GOP politician, it’s a foul-mouthed dishonest GOP politician. But if there’s one thing I can’t stand more than a foul mouth corrupt Republican – it’s a foul mouth and corrupt Democrat – they hurt the cause and the trust more than anyone. If the charges against Gov. Rod Blagojevich of Illinois stand – I’d volunteer to hang the [expletive] myself. What a [expletive] embarrassment.

Gov. Blagojevich Criminal Complaint

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we will have to wiretap everyone now. Corruption seems to be everywhere. Please forgive the[expletive] [expletive] [expletive] sarcasm!

Greenconsciousness said...

Shocked. I am shocked!

Post a Comment