Today is

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Garin Campaign Update

* Campaign Release *

VOTE Primary, September 9, 2008



Friends,

Enthusiasm surrounding my campaign continues to grow as I make my way across the 1st CD trying to meet as many of you as possible.

There have been so many exciting moments with all of the various office openings for the Obama campaign combining with the great county parties we have here in the 1st CD. What a terrific opportunity it has been to see so many of you!

The highlight of the past week came when I stood with my union brothers and sisters outside the McCain Town Hall meeting in Racine, Thursday, July 31. Andy Shaw, the political reporter from WLS Channel 7 in Chicago interviewed me. Click here to watch the clip.

We have included for you the list of upcoming candidate forums and my own listening sessions. Please check my blog periodically for any changes and for the most recent campaign news.

I look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail as we move closer to the September 9th Primary!

Thank you,
Paulette


Meet the candidate. Join Paulette Garin in Janesville on Tuesday, August 12th for a listening sesson at 2 p.m.

Janesville Senior Center
69 S. Water Street
Janesville, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment