Today is

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Edwards Black-Balled By Corporate Media?

Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune implies that fierce political loyalists disgruntled by the shenanigans of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama would sooner gravitate to John McCain, whom many Democrats and independents see as the LOR (least objectionable Republican), than to John Edwards at this primary stage. Edwards was not mentioned once in his article.

Can Clinton/Obama Make Nice? Excerpt:
Either way, the poisonous rhetoric is infuriating backers of Obama and Clinton and creating a rift that may not heal by November, even though their positions on issues are substantially the same.
This observation is purely anecdotal, and I base it on the sudden, sharp increase in the number of self-identified Democrats I've communicated with recently who've said something like this:
I used to think I could support either one of them, but now I'm so disgusted I could never vote for (him/her).
Just another reason to support John Edwards. This is still the primary. Anybody who claims to be a Democrat and would sooner vote for a Republican than the democratic alternative to Clinton or Obama is……dare I say…..a liar!

No comments:

Post a Comment