Today is

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Regime Change Coming To Janesville?

I'm saddened to hear that Paul Williams will not run for a fifth term on the Janesville City council. His announcement means there are now three seats up for grabs from the seven member council.

Williams has been one of few past council members to vocalize his position and step out of the box on occasion for good or bad. Sometimes I expected more out of him, but he always seemed to spring back, be a stickler for details, and brought a smartly unique dimension to the council. As a council critic, I didn't agree with him on everything but heck, I don't agree with my wife half the time.

Regardless, I wish you much success Paul Williams, in whatever you do. Janesville has lost a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment